ATLANTA – White kitchens are a white hot trend in home design and Construction Resources offers homeowners a wide selection of countertops in a variety of materials in the latest shades of white.
“White and other light countertops are a very prominent design trend, particularly with upscale buyers. The cabinets are most typically painted. White or off-white and even light grey or taupe are paired with white countertops 80% of the time,” said Angelique Baez, Director of Design for Construction Resources.
White kitchens have a fresh and timeless look and they’re easy to keep clean. They’re the perfect backdrop for colorful cookware, linens and china.
There are hundreds of shades of white varying from cool to warm. Baez recommends using different shades of white and contrasting textures in your kitchen to give the room a look that is rich and personal.
The team at Construction Resources can help you choose from a wide range of countertop materials including Cambria quartz, granite, natural marble, natural stone, and solid surface.
Here are some of the top choices for a beautiful kitchen in shades of white:
· Cambria quartz, a durable, nonporous engineered product which is 93% natural stone and comes in slab form much like natural marble and granite. Cambria offers 10 shades of white including Torquay, one of the newest colors from the WaterStone collection launched earlier this year. Cambria’s Torquay looks like white marble but is stronger and more resistant to stains, chipping, water spotting and surface scratching.
· Other Cambria whites include Snowden White, Newport, White Cliff and Whitehall as well as New Quay with flecks of silver and black and Praa Sands with veins of pale aqua and taupe.
· Or choose Italian Carrara marble which is the material Michelangelo and other Renaissance sculptors used for their classic works. Carrara marble is slightly gray, timeless, beautiful and durable enough for most families. It also reflects a sense of luxury.
· Calacatta Gold marble, also imported from Italy, is the whitest marble choice with warm grey and gold veining. It tends to be used in the most luxurious projects due to its exotic nature.
· Finally, Construction Resources is the only Atlanta-area company offering French limestone slabs in several creamy colors. Specifically Massangis and Charmot, known for their beauty and warmth. These materials have been used in construction for more than 2,000 years.
Construction Resources has a 20,000 square foot indoor slab gallery with more than 3,000 slabs and 2,000 remnants at the outdoor yard located just a block away, offering buyers a chance to see touch and visualize their choices in large format.
Additionally, make sure to ask about the December to Remember sales event. You could put a new kitchen under the tree this year! The December to Remember sale from Construction Resources and Atlanta Kitchen offers discounts of 10 to 20 percent off showroom pricing as well as deep discounts on a number of items. Visit our December to Remember blog to get the full list of what is included.Construction Resources, Inc. is a 41-year-old company that provides residential and commercial builders/remodelers, as well as homeowners with a one-stop shop for their kitchen and bath needs. The staff at Construction Resources, Inc. has the ability to provide products from several sister companies including Atlanta Marble Mfg, Atlanta Kitchen Inc and Atlanta Glass & Mirror Inc. By offering a diverse selection, Construction Resources allows customers to simplify their ordering, scheduling and vendor process by dealing with just one salesperson and company. Construction Resources, Inc. has showrooms locations in Alpharetta and Decatur. For more information on Construction Resources call 404-419-1259 or visit http://www.constructionresourcesusa.com/.